Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Monday, October 25, 2004

Beginnings


dance3
Originally uploaded by mtwelovett.

So I've finally broken down and tried to start a blog. Since most of the blogging I have contact with is through the "knitty" coffeeshop, and I do a lot of theater, I thought it would be appropriate to include a photo of the cast of the show for which I learned to knit. This show was "Dancing at Lughnasa" and it took place about a year and a half ago. I'm in the middle fo the front row, and my significant other, Robert, is the second from the left in the back row. It isn't a very good photo of either of us, and you won't see him in too many theater shots, since he has decided he doesn't like doing it (he's done 3 shows with us) even though he is actually pretty good. A large portion of this cast is our Theater "family" close friends that we spend time with outside the theater as well. The gentleman on the end on the right, who was a part of this family, passed away this summer, and he will be sorely missed. This was probably one of his best roles, and he loved it.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home