Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm alive...

been a rough couple of months.. I'm coming out the other side now though.. been doing a lot of assessing, and soul searching, and I'm starting to carve the boulder I've apparently been living under.... It's been a roller coaster, but I think I'm feeling really good now..not that there may not still be some coasting left, but I feel better now than I've felt in at least two months, probably longer, and that is a good thing, and I'm grateful...especially to those who know what has been going on, and to those who've listened...most of them don't read this blog, but the ones who do... THANKS... to those who don't know, I'm not quite ready to talk about it... but I'm here, and working on getting happy...and I must say, I've got some incredible friends, and I love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peri said...

Very glad to see you blogging - you've been missed.

{{{{hugs}}}}

3:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home