Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I finished these on Sunday night.. I love them.. :)

FINISHEDPomatomus

So I started the year with socks and ended the year with socks. I need to get faster at making socks, because I love wearing handmade socks. Currently I'm trying to decide which sock pattern I want to knit next, with which previously stashed sock yarn.

Go See Sweeney Todd.. it is GREAT!!! I was a little scared of what they were going to do with it. I have a few things I'd have like to have seen done differently, but all in all, it was quite good. It is Bloody, so it isn't for the squeemish. (unless the Squee is for Alan Rickman or Johnny Depp of course ;) ) I need to see it again in the theatre before it goes away though..

Back to work today it was hard to get back into the swing of things but at least it is Wednesday, so it is a short week... but no holidays until Good Friday... and hopefully there will be a lot going on between now and then.. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Margot said...

Wow! And how!

Those are gorgeous, M. The yarn + pattern pairing is perfect!

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home