Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Friday, November 12, 2004

photos as promised

I promised some photos...

first off we have the French Market Bag before felting.

FMBprefelt

then we have my Coronet hat. both of these are Knitty patterns, and were made for Christmas presents.

coronet

Speaking of Christmas... here is a tree I made and felted (except for the fun fur which doesn't felt, but it was accompanied by a green wool which felted some you just can't really see it. This was an adaptation of a pattern from a Christmas Knitting book (the one shaped like a stocking....) and the Star/Flower thingy near the top is a home made push pin (I have a tack board that is astrotruf instead of cork, and I wanted some flower pushpins for it. This board is not that one though)

FurTree

and finally we have a Vase I made with Raku clay and burnished with Terra Sig. This is pre bisque firing. this is actually the second vase. I didn't get a photo of the first one before it was Bisque fired. (the first one is the one I was talking about in the previous post.)

tallterrapreB


I've been busy helping to finish the set and props for the theater as well. Our show opens tonight. There are still some odds and ends needing to be done, but I think we will be there. The show itself has been running well, which is a good thing because the timing on this one is tricky. It is one of those old fashioned things where there is a lot of in and out along the lines of a farce... I'll write more about what I've been up to later though. I've got a bunch of errands to run, but I wanted to get these photos posted, since I hadn't posted any with the last several posts.

have a great weekend !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home