Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Socks Bowls and Secrets

My Socks are DONE! So they were on the needles for about a year, but I did put them down for a while, then once I got back to the pattern and deciphered it, finishing was a breeze. Here they are in all their wool glory... I won't be weraing them until the weather cools off some though, as it is 100° today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I received a lovely package from my CASecretPal on Saturday, here are it's contents:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lovely wool, a tape measure, hot chocolate mix stitch markers, and some free patterns.

Here is a "vignette" of the stitch markers:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is some more of what I've been working on in the pottery studio. There is actually a lot of bowls and things getting ready to be fired now, so there will be upcoming photos, unless something happens to them in the kiln.... but for the time being:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The glaze messed up on this one, but otherwise it turned out well. the last photo is it from the side so you get a better idea of it's shape.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stay cool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bowls are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the other pottery you have going. :)

-- knittyboard SP

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home