Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Winter UGH

I'm having a hard time right now, most of it I really don't want to talk about on-line here, so I won't, except to say that winter is not helping matters any.

Fortunately, the Knitting Olympics is helping somewhat. Here is my "Day 7" progress on Cozy:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's about half finished. (I'm about halfway through ball 3 of 5 balls of yarn.)

I'm still not sure I love doing lace, but it is pretty, and I like how the color is that of the Torino Olympic Logo, and the pattern abstractly looks like the logo too... a happy accident at any rate.

4 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

This is so pretty! I can only imagine how beautiful it will be after you're 100% done.

I hope whatever is getting you down, including bleachy weather goes away soon!

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're feeling Ugh. :(

Cozy looks lovely (and so soft!).

7:30 PM

 
Blogger LaBean said...

goodness that looks confusing. But it's coming along great!!

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Lara 900 said...

That looks lovely! Love the color and the pattern!

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home