Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Friday, February 18, 2005

PS

So I got 15 out of 24 on the American Idol prediction, not bad considering some of them I don't think we ever saw until the other night. I must say, Jaclyn was ROBBED! I guess they figured she is really young and can and may come back. I hope she does I was rooting for her already. I was dissappointed about JP, but it wasn't as big of a shock to me as it was to him based on the group performances. I relly liked him too.

I'm definately looking forward to getting down to the meat of it though. I'm excited about Anwar, Constintine, and David in the men's category, and Nadia, Carrie, Jessica, and Janae in the female one. I think Makala is talented, but I havne't decided about her yet. She reminds me of a young Barbara Strisand, although I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home