Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Winter Blues

Well, the interview went really well, they wanted to use me for freelance work, and then it turns out they can't afford me. Sad. I really can't afford to make that much less than what I was making full time, especilly if there was to be a long commute involved. And around here it looks like there is going to be a commute involved. for a few hours this afternoon I was happy that there might be something to this that could turn into full time later. They seemed disappointed too. I hope this isn't going to be the climate overall.

I'm looking forward to American Idol tomorrow. They are going to start the Hollywood episodes, so it should start to get more interesting. I like the auditions, but I like it better when you can start pulling for some of the talent. It seems like we haven't seen much of many of the people who got through yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home