Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got a package in the mail today from my Super Secret PAL!!!

She sent me Hazlenut Chocolate (MY FAVORITE!!!) and a lovely reverse bloom washcloth in a lovely tealy color (and a funny card about a grumpy candy heart engraver.) THANK YOU Secret Pal, you really made my day it is cold and wet here today, and I was feeing kind of frustrated with the job hunt. So getting good mail made me smile. :) Here's the photo



Hosted by Photobucket.com



Robert participated in Valentine's day today too. (for one he had to get up at 4 am to be the vender receiver today at the store since the normal one was scheduled to be in the floral department today...yippee....) But he gave me a lovely hand crafted broach that is made of wire and pearly beads that is in the shape of a heart. (I had picked it out at a coffee house we went to on Saturday night in lieu of chocolate.)

I'm running lights for the show I had auditioned for in January. We had Double Tech yesterday. It went fairly smoothly, but that is mostly because there aren't that many cues. The director has already been joking that in order to be in the booth for this one you have to be able to knit, since the stagemanager is up there too running the sound board and she doesn't have a lot of cues either, so there will be some down time during the show to knit. I've got some fun yarn that will knit up to look like a field of daisys. I think it is going to be a fun spring scarf. tonight they are adding costumes, and most of the props. there are some doozy costume changes... so we may be there a while tonight. (The director had wanted to give them tonight off as it is Valentine's day, but the school needed the auditorium tomorrow night, so we have a night off then. Unfortunately Robert will be working, but we'll have SnB, and watch American Idol.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home