Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Saturday, September 24, 2005

theatre progress

Well they are still moving along, and pretty soon we probably wont' be seeing any more exterior construction. I can't wait to see the inside of this place!!!

Here is the street facade I've been showing most. The glass isn't in yet, but it is getting close to the final look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


They still have some work to do on the front. There is a really neat walkway (inclosed) that will connect the theatre to the main building. Construction hasn't yet begun on this part.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and now for the other side facing the courtyard/sculpture garden. I'm not sure that I have posted this side before, but this is one of the first decent shots I have of it overall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


That is the main update for today from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

Hahahaha looks like my kitchen after I've cooked dinner!

*hugs*


:P

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home