Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Two for the price of one!!!!

Two posts today.

Here are the pictures I didn't upload earlier:

Sock progress, or fashion for the bear... oh he is such a ham...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And "august" progress on the Theatre. (they are further along now this photo is about 2 weeks old now. Need to go take pictures again.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh and I threw an awesome bowl tonight :) Why I throw raku bowls and vases I haven't figured out yet since they aren't food safe nor can they hold water for extended periods of time. But I like the forms I guess.

Enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Qeltic said...

I loooove Teddy! But then, he knows that!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home