Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Drained

It is Hot and Humid here (wlecome to Summer in North Carolina) so I feel as wilted as flowers in my garden look.

Work situation is up in the air again. The freelance has dried up more or less at the moment. (although I do have some freelance lined up for the fall, but that isn't helping me right now)... and I haven't had the energy to start looking for full time employment again yet. The constant freelance apparently lulled me into a false sense of security. But I do have a few checks that should be coming my way still.

For anyone who hasn't yet read the latest installment of Harry Potter I won't post any spoilers, for those that have, I feel a bit drained from that as well... what a rollercoaster.

There is so much that needs to be done, and I have little energy to do any of it at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home