Tales of life and art. Theater, knitting, music, and pottery (and anything else I feel like writing about)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Retro

On Knitty we were talking about a pattern that was very 80's and so we started posting photos from that time in our lives...here are mine..

I was fond of hats... here is one of my faves, although the photo isn't the greatest.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was the morning we left for our first trip to Europe (I'm on the far right... black trenchcoat and all)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was definately big hair for me, although it pales in comparason to some....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of my favorite photos ever, I was in a play (Good News, set in the 20s)...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Prom 89, I couldn't find my scan of my Jessica McCllintock dress from 88. I had much bigger hair that year, and it was curly for the prom at least.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another fave photo, My date was a dear friend of mine who I'm still in touch with, although he does sometimes fall off the planet for months on end.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pix. Remember all the time it took us to get our hair to look like that? LOL

I like how happy you look in the prom picture. Thanks for sharing.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home